I've been really lazy about sharing my subscription box stuff this month but I got the necessary kick in the butt to get it out there via an unexpected gift box. As a result you get the motherlode of unboxing posts!
I'm pretty psyched about the stuff in this box and the sample sizing is clearly VERY generous.
- Unwash Bio Cleansing Conditioner
- Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink
- Rituals Cosmetics Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in “Yogi Flow”
- Julep Polish in “Heartleigh”
- Dr Lili Fan Probiotic Eye Serum
Hits- I'm extra psyched for the cleansing conditioner because of exactly the same skin sensitivities! The nail polish seems to have a nice dense glitter concentration and I like the giant red heart glitters. The lip balm is a really intense shade of deep bubble gum pink and though I'm not sure if it will work on me I'm always up for a new shade, and moisturizers are always fun to play with.
- Juice Beauty® Blemish Clearing Cleanser
- Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash
- theBalm® cosmetics Read My Lips™ Lip Gloss in BAM! Rose pink
- beautyblender + mini solid cleanser
- BeeKind™ Conditioner
Hits-VERY psyched about the beautyblender since I've been considering picking one up for a while, and the conditioner and face wash should be fun to play with. I am a little annoyed I can't smell either one without unsealing them.
- CARGO Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss in Anguilla
- Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray
- Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush 504
- ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini
- "Pencil Me In" Cosmetics Natural Eye Liner Pencil in Amethyst
Misses - the Cargo lip gloss. Remember what I said above about lip glosses? Yeah, enough with the warm pink glosses! Also not too psyched on the purple eye pencil. It's a nice purple, but between my preference for crisp liquid liners and my oily eyelids I don't get much mileage out of them.
Hits - Hair styling samples are always welcome so I'm happy about the spray though since it does seem pretty strongly scented I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it. I have no idea if the blush is going to work on me, but its a colour I don't have so it should be fun to try. The angled brush is made specifically for contouring and that is going RIGHT into the tool kit as I've been kind of making do with other brushes so far.